Our goal is to create a safe and friendly environment. Please follow these basic rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their experience.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted on the premises.
- No pets are allowed to the event.
- Please do not light fires on bare ground or dig pits, leaving scars.
- Camp stoves and barbecues are allowed in your camping areas, but please use extreme caution and be responsible.
- If you’re going to use fire, make sure you bring along a fire extinguisher and have it properly placed where everyone can access it
- Do not swim in any unsupervised waters
- This is a leave no trace event; please make sure that everything you bring with you also leaves with you.
- If you’re going to bring a generator, note that only quiet generators are allowed.
- If you’re going to smoke, dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- Please treat all guests with the utmost respect.
Thank you for your help. We look forward to seeing you soon!